There are, 1575 Medicare Advantage plans offered by Centene, almost half of the US’s counties, according to its website. Wellcare provides Medicare Advantage plans in 36 states and Medicare prescription drug plans in all 50 states, including Washington, D.C.
Wellcare Medicare also offers virtual and in-person community events where company representatives explain plan benefits and options. You can meet in person, in person, or over the phone with authorized representatives who can explain your options and help you register. Prospective members can call 877-823-8267 from 8 am to 5 pm. at 8 pm EST seven days a week for information or to register for an event.
Expected Cost For WellCare Medicare
The cost of Medicare Advantage depends on your plan, location, and health care needs. The premium plan is a factor to consider. The Wellcare Medicare Advantage premium ranges from $0 to $286. Seven of Wellcare’s HMO, PPO, and PFFS plans are fee-only. There are 0 to $40.70 rewards. Few special needs programs are free.
- Even as a Medicare Advantage user, you are still responsible for paying your Medicare Part B premium, which will be at least $170.10 in 2022. (Most people spend this standard amount, but if your income exceeds a specific limit, you will have to pay more.)
- Other expenses to consider include:
- Medicare Part B premiums if the plan covers them.
- Its annual deductible and any other deductibles, such as a drug deductible.
- Co-payments and coinsurance for each visit or service. For example, there may be a $10 copay to see your GP and a $45 copay to see a specialist.
- Caps are redeemable in and out of the plane’s network.
- Whether or not your medical providers are connected to the network and how often you can go off-grid for treatment.
- If the plan charges for additional services.
Use the health plan finder to compare plans in your area. Select an insurer to view only Wellcare plans or compare companies. You can compare programs directly on the Wellcare website by entering your zip code.